Ganotherapy is a holistic (whole body) approach to alternative complementary medicine. It consists of 4 observation theories used to explain how Ganoderma or Red Mushrooms support the human body to overcome health problems on its own. Watch the Ganotherapy video below.
4 Observation Theories of Ganotherapy
By: Dr. Lim Siow Jin
1. Illness is caused by 2 sources: toxins in our body and disharmony in body functions.
Toxins in our body – Anything in excess or not needed by the body are toxins. They can be virus, bacteria, dust, smoke, bad cholesterol, contaminants from unfiltered drinking water, pesticides absorbed by fruits & vegetables, chemicals from toxic products and environment, etc.
“Chemicals have replaced bacteria and viruses as the main threat to health. The diseases we are beginning to see as the major causes of death in the latter part of the 1900’s and into the 21st century are diseases of chemical origin.”
– Dr. Dick Irwin, Toxicologist, Texas A&M University
Chemicals are harmful to our body cells and only time can tell when a disease would be diagnosed related to these toxins. “Healthy” individuals have actually tested positive from harmful chemicals in their system. The news article was published by The CBC News – “Toxins turn up in party leaders’ blood tests”.
Similar article was published by the Environmental Defence Canada about families who tested positive of harmful chemicals in their bodies… “Polluted Children, Toxic Nation: A Report on Pollution in Canadian families”.
Taking Ganoderma regularly eliminates the stored toxins in the body.
Disharmony in body functions – if the body is not functioning as it should, the body is in a state of imbalance. This can be caused by stress, over-fatigue (lack of sleep or rest), lack of nutrients, physical trauma or injury that affect body organs and systems not to function properly causing untoward signs and symptoms.
Just like the toxins, an imbalance of the body or any of its organs (heart, brain, lungs, kidney, liver, pancreas, etc.) can be traced down to their cells, in which organs are made of. If there are cell imbalances, the body will have health problems.
Taking Ganoderma regularly corrects and regulates all the body cells that make the organs and the natural immune system to function properly. If all the body organs and its natural immune system are functioning properly, the body would be healthy and free from diseases.
2. Ganoderma supports the body while the body takes care of its own health.
3. Any “reaction” that takes place is not caused by Ganoderma. It is caused by the body’s improving immune system reacting (during the natural healing process) to its disease.
A good example would be the itchiness (reaction) of the skin when a wound on it is healing. The reaction is temporary and disappears when the wound is totally healed.
- It has been observed that Ganoderma has effects on the human body whether you are aware of them or not.
1. Physical – the external body part receives a sign and/ or symptom from the internal body part.
2. Emotional – unusual emotion signals a condition of the body.
Organs Affected Physical Reaction Emotional Reaction Stomach Muscular Depression Lung Nose Sadness kidney Ear & Hair Fear Liver Eye Anger Heart Reddish Face Happiness
- Ailment Reflection
When a car is having an engine problem, the panel board will display a blinking light.
This blinking light indicates that the engine of the car is having a problem.
Can the engine problem be solved by switching off the blinking light?
No, the car has to be repaired by a mechanic by going into the system of the engine.
4. The dosage of Ganoderma taken is irrelevant to disease. The “correct” dose of Ganotherapy is that which works for you.
The “1, 2, 4, 6” RG and GL Consumption Rule
|Time Frame||Recommended Detoxification Program|
|Week 1||1 capsule of RG plus 1 capsule of GL daily|
|Week 2||2 capsules of RG plus 2 capsules of GL daily|
|Week 3||4 capsules of RG plus 4 capsules of GL daily|
|Week 4||6 capsules of RG plus 6 capsules of GL daily|
|Maintenance Program||2-3 capsules of RG and GL daily|
- After taking RG and GL, drink at least 8 glasses of water every day, and eat fruits and vegetables with a high Vitamin C content to assist in the natural detoxification process.
- If you experience discomfort as your body eliminates toxins, reduce the daily intake by half.
- You may need to vary the daily intake depending on your state of health, constitution, or particular needs.
- RG and GL should be taken together for maximum results.
- If you are taking medications, please continue to do so and consult with your medical practitioner to monitor your health, particularly those with blood pressure and blood sugar concerns. Only reduce your medications under the advice of a qualified health professional.
Ganoderma works in our body. In the body, all the active elements of Ganoderma act in synergy (coordination) to bring in total health, which is the basis of GANOTHERAPY. Ganoderma, when consumed, reaches all the cells in the body due to its unique quality of being an Adaptogen. The following five STAGES of health improvement take place.
SCANNING (1-30 days): During this process, the body cells are checked for toxins and inactivity. Most of these kinds of defects at the cell level are reported by way of REFLECTIONS/REACTION through the external organs like eyes, nose, ear etc. which we may identify the ailing areas of the body.
This is just a diagnostic phase which may occur within 4 weeks of starting Ganoderma.
DETOXIFICATION (CLEANSING): (1- 30 weeks). During this phase, the unwanted / harmful matters (called the toxins) are removed from the body. The body using its own natural excretory mechanism, which is activated by Ganoderma, carries out this process. The cleansing phase takes place depending on the level and quality of toxins.
During this process of detoxification, water soluble toxins (e.g., sugar, uric acid) find their exit through urine and sweat. Fat soluble toxins (e.g., cholesterol) are easily disposed off through phlegm.
The toxins are removed from our body by: Sweating, the circulation system ( kidney & liver) and then discharged from the body through urination and stool. Boils, rashes, phlegm and mucus discharge
REGULATION (1 ~ 12 months): The bio-Chemical as well as bio-electric factors of the body are balanced and the organ functions are regulated to normal levels.
Following action takes place in regulation stage:
- Balancing effect of Ganoderma helps to regulate the body functions.
- Many reactions can be observed during regulation. This is a sign that the body is healing and one should not worry about it.
- One should continue to consume Reishi Gano (RG).
- If the reaction is too vigorous, reduce the dosage and/or increase intake of Ganocelium (GL)
- After the reaction in reduced or over, resume normal dosage. The reaction may come back but proceed with the dosage.
BUILDING / REPAIRING (6 ~ 24 months): In this phase, the damaged cells are repaired and reconstructed. Inactive cells are re-activated. Body’s natural immune system is activated.
Following action takes place in repairing stage:
- This is the process of building and healing body parts that have sustained injuries or damage.
- Strengthening the immune system, improving physical strength and mental calmness and creating more resistance to diseases.
- Supplying essential elements to the body, such as minerals and triterpenoid for the recovery of bodily functions.
REJUVENATION (1 ~ 3 years): It is a continuous process throughout life and during this process, one’s body gains youthfulness. Oxidation of the cells is prevented and ageing of the cells is delayed.
The natural immune system is activated at all levels.
Following action takes place in rejuvenation stage:
- This is the ultimate aim of Ganotherapy.
- It is the process whereby our body is functioning at its optimum level and has a rejuvenating effect (restore youthful appearance, strength and peace of mind).